Recipes from the families of United Grocery Outlet
No one is complaining about eating their veggies tonight! This Broccoli Chicken Casserole is kid approved, and recommended to you by our very own Lacy at the Chattanooga store.
- 1 – 2 Pounds of Chicken
- 2 Cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 16 Ounces of Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Chopped
- 4 Sleeves of Ritz Crackers Lightly Crushed
- 1 Stick of Butter Melted
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Season chicken with Lemon Pepper and pressure cook for 20 minutes.
- Mix Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Chicken, and Cream Cheese together.
- Steam broccoli
- When the chicken is done, chop it into bite-size pieces.
- Add the chicken and broccoli to your soup and cream cheese mixture.
- Melt butter and lightly crush all 4 sleeves of Ritz Crackers.
- Spread half of the ritz crackers on the bottom of a casserole dish and drizzle half of the melted butter on top.
- Pour chicken mixture over the base layer of crackers.
- Top with remaining Ritz Crackers and melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375° F.