Recipes from the families of United Grocery Outlet
Do you need a quick & easy meal that packs a punch with flavor? Look no further! Kelly, the Waynesville, NC Assistant Manager, said this is her family’s favorite dinner, and her picky kids can’t get enough of it.
- 1 – 2 Pounds of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1.5 Cups of Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/2 a Cup of Chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in the hot skillet. Cook until golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, transfer it to a plate and set it aside.
- Add minced garlic and sun-dried tomatoes, and saute until fragrant. Add chicken stock to deglaze the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, add heavy cream, and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Add shredded mozzarella and grated parmesan cheese
- Place chicken back in the sauce and put the skillet in the oven, preheated to 350° F for 20 minutes.
- Serve over pasta or rice.