Look for our Recipe QR codes next to selected products in the store.
Skillet Ground Beef Stew
- In 12 inch skillet, over medium heat, place ground beef in skillet and Worcestershire sauce, cook about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink. Drain. Stir in salt, pepper and flour. Add mushrooms, cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beef broth and mustard to beef mixture. Stir in potatoes and carrots.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover, cook for 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender and sauce is slightly thicken. Sprinkle with parsley. Enjoy!
- Cooks note: If sauce is to thin at the end of cooking process, increase heat to medium high and cook uncovered another few minutes until the liquid reduces and slightly thickened.
Breaded Ranch Pork Chops
Juicy, baked pork chops coated in ranch dressing, Italian bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese. A quick & easy comfort-food dinner!
- Remove pork chops from packaging, pat dry, and set aside.
- Place ranch dressing in a shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan in a second shallow bowl.
- Dip each chop in ranch dressing, then in bread crumb mixture, and then into the bottom of a greased baking dish (I used two to give them room around each chop to cook evenly).
- Bake at 425 for 25-35 minutes or until internal temperature reads 145 degrees. Allow to sit 5 minutes before serving.
Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Boneless Pork Loin
Mix 1 cup brown sugar, 2 Tbs. spicy brown mustard, 1Tbs. soy sauce, 1 Tbs. Worcestershire, 1/4 cup maple syrup. Place your Whole Boneless Pork Loin into your Aluminum turkey pan, Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Pour the brown sugar glaze over the top.
Wrap the pork with bacon slices covering it all. Drizzle the top with the maple syrup.
Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees. Remove foil and with a spoon re glaze the top with the dripping in the pan. Recover and cook for 30 more minutes. Uncover and re glaze again with the pan juices, you can drizzle with more syrup if you like now also. Cook uncovered until bacon is brown and crispy… about 20 more minutes.
Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes before slicing
This will be so tender and will slice in nice thin slices. You can put the pan juices over it after slicing or leave as it is. Make sure each portion has some of the sweet, crispy bacon with it!